What do the lights on my device mean?
- The white circles indicate the strength of your network connection. Three lights indicate a strong connection while two is medium and one is weak.
- a green light indicates that the device is powered on and the battery is completely charged.
- An orange light indicates that the device is powered on but the battery is low.
- A red light indicates the the device needs to be charged.
How do I charge my device?
- Find the charger and USB cable located inside the box. Plug the USB cable into the wall adapter and then plug the wall adapter into a power outlet. Plug the other end of USB cable into the device to charge it.
- If you prefer to charge your device without using a wall outlet, simple plug the USB cord into a USB charging port instead of plugging it into the wall adapter.
How do I register my device?
- You can register your device by clicking here:
- STEP 1: Provice your email and create a password.
- STEP 2: Enter the MEID/Serial No. located on the back of your device. Type in the preferred device name of your choice.
- STEP 3: Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- STEP 4: Add data by entering the refill code under the Payment Section and click on the "Redeem" button.
If you do not have a refill code, you can choose a plan and enter your credit card or debit card informaiton.
- STEP 5: Now you're good to go!