Pick WiFi hotspot + Plan
Select a new WiFi hotspot
and low-cost data plan
Open It + Set Up
When your WiFi hotspot
arrives, register it online
Take Internet with You
Enjoy wireless freedom
with family and friends
First, select a sleek hotspot to pair with one of our contract-free data plans.
Receive up to 1000 MB of FREE data when you choose your plan.
Switch or cancel your plan at any time.
Once your new WiFi hotspot arrives, open it! Follow the user manual to put the device together and begin charging the battery.
When the battery is fully charged, you can turn the device on using the power button. The data you purchased when you bought the device will immediately be available to you to use.
Connect your hotspot to a WiFi enabled device such as a phone, tablet, or computer to access the WiFi hotspot’s network. Once you are connected, you are then ready to use the Internet at your leisure! Simply open your favorite web browser to begin enjoying your new Internet service.
Please visit our website www.internet-go.com to create an online account to manage your device.
Click Refill Data / View Balance to set up your account. Your account will allow you to purchase more data as well as view your data balance.
You can use and share your WiFi connection with friends, family, and coworkers.
Check our coverage map to see if your location is covered.
You can easily add more. Just log onto your account,
decide how much Forever Data you want, and top-up your account.
1 GB is enough data to view 5,000 web pages, send 20,000 emails, post 10,000 updates, or listen to 30 hours of music.
Simply give your friends, family, or coworkers the name of your WiFi network and password. They can log on using any WiFi-enabled device.
Check our simple, easy to read coverage map
. Type in the location or address where you need service and see if you’re covered.
All of our plans are contract-free! Change your plan to add more data or discontinue your plan at any time.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.